Receptionist | Accounts & Administration Assistant
Now hiring: Receptionist.
We’re looking for a clever and committed full-time Receptionist who will be the friendly face of our Richmond office. You’ve got a great work ethic, outstanding organisational and customer service skills, and experience working in an Accounts Receivables/ Invoicing position. This is a varied role, which will also include Administration duties, as well as providing Accounts support to our Finance Manager.
Our team is innovative, entrepreneurial, and seriously smart. We’re committed to learning, growing, and being better than the best. We are looking for a talented individual who wants to learn and grow with our team.
Do you tick these boxes?
- 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience using Xero or a similar program.
- Effective time management skills.
- Exceptional customer service
- Great communication skills.
- Experience issuing recurring invoices, managing overdue accounts, and processing bank reconciliations.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
What’s in it for you?
Aside from a very competitive salary and uncapped bonuses, you’ll also find plenty of room for career progression and development. You’ll be working amongst like-minded people in an entrepreneurial environment at our sought-after Richmond location.
Ready to apply?
We’re taking applications right now. To apply, you’ll need to submit your CV to us, along with a cover letter explaining why you’re a shoe-in for this role.