Digital Sales Gun | QUALITY INBOUND LEADS | SEO, PPC, Facebook | Uncapped Comm
We’re looking for a switched-on, mature and energetic Digital Sales Gun who can walk the walk as well as talk the talk. You will have a great understanding of small to medium businesses, their needs and challenges, as well as how to relate to them. Some experience in running your own small business would also be beneficial.
You will be responsible for managing and growing a portfolio of new and established clients, ranging from Small to Enterprise level. You know how to pitch, build relationships, and most importantly – close deals. You’re not someone who sells products but creates solutions to problems. You’re comfortable interacting with all personalities, know how to think under pressure, and can upsell, cross-sell, and manage Enterprise level portfolio’s like a pro.
You know how to pitch, build relationships, and most importantly – close deals. You’re not someone who sells products but creates solutions to problems. Targets are just a number and your drive to be successful means you meet them second to meeting your own financial goals. You’re comfortable interacting with all personalities, know how to think under pressure, and can upsell, cross-sell, and every-side-sell like a pro.
Our team is innovative, entrepreneurial, and seriously smart. We’re committed to learning, growing, and being better than we were yesterday. That’s why we need an exceptional Business Development Manager who will bring their own talents to our already talented team.
Do you tick these boxes?
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in selling in the advertising sector and an understanding of digital products like Facebook and Google.
- A mature outlook and a desire to not be managed.
- Experience in sales, both face-to-face and on the phone.
- Applause-worthy communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent planning, organisation and computer skills.
- Ability to whip-up professional client proposals and tenders.
- Strong strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to develop new sales strategies.
- Previous Enterprise and C-Level customer engagement.
- Great intuition and attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Confident negotiation skills.
- Thrives under pressure.
- Are not too proud to ask for help when you need it.
Want bonus points?
What’s in it for you?
Aside from a very competitive salary commensurate with your experience, HOT inbound leads, excellent commissions and enticing incentives, you’ll also find plenty of room for career progression and development as we have grown significantly in the last two years – and expect to double that again this year. You’ll be working amongst like-minded people in an entrepreneurial environment at our sought-after Richmond location. You’ll have your choice of Mac or PC computer, along with a company phone which are the tools of the trade.
Ready to apply?
We’re taking applications right now, and this position won’t be around for long. To apply, you’ll need to submit your CV to us, along with a cover letter explaining why you fit our excellent culture and can run your own race to success with the support of our team.