The tastiest morsels from our first ever event
We recently had our very first Impressive Breakfast, which covered the importance of personalisation across the entire customer experience.
There were some heavy hitting speakers at our event, including our very own Rob Tadros, Founder of Impressive, as well as Google Agency Lead Brent Nicholls, HubSpot Marketing Manager Elissa Hudson and Carbar CMO Kieron Wogan.
“Every database deteriorates by 20% each year…. what are your doing as a business to increase this and improve your customer’s overall experience? You need to have a strategy in place.” – Rob Tadros
Meet Rob and Sam
In today’s episode, Head of Sales Sam McKerrow shoots off some questions to Rob, picking his brain for more information around personalisation. Rob answers them all, sharing how these strategies can be used in both the eCommerce and service-based spheres. He also shares how utilising them can improve the overall customer experience, positioning your brand in a better place.
The conversation covers:
- Alias vs authenticity (4:00)
- Personalisation for eCommerce businesses (8:00)
- Tackling abandoned carts (10:20)
- Creating a “New Customer” series (11:00)
- How customers respond to personalisation (12:00)
- The power of segmented EDM (13:00)
- Jetstar case study (13:41)
- Where do I start? (16:20)
- Common signals that help build out strategies (17:00)
- Automation vs. personalisation (19:30)
- How much is too much? (21:40)
Get in touch with our team
If you’re keen to find out more about this podcast and how personalisation can be leveraged for your marketing efforts, get in touch with our team! You can email us at [email protected] or call us on 1300 462 115.
Sign up for our fortnightly podcasts on iTunes or Stitcher for more chats with digital experts from Impressive (and don’t forget to leave us a review!). Looking forward to seeing you at our next Impressive Breakfast!