Are you ready to put your eComm marketing on steroids?
Impress!ve™ knows a thing or two about eCommerce stores (in fact, we’ve won a few awards in that space). Our speciality is in eCommerce, working regularly with businesses to build campaigns that attract potential customers, re-target regulars, and get those desired results.
On a daily basis, our eComm experts get asked loads of questions by both start-up businesses and established brands alike, so we thought we’d collate and address the most common ones.
“Expecting such a hugely positive return on ad spend for a brand-new business with no brand equity is counterintuitive.” – Russ Macumber
Meet Russ & Johnathan
In today’s episode, Strategy Director Russ Macumber shoots off a round of questions to Senior Account Manager Johnathan Salamon about common challenges that many eCommerce businesses face. In his answers, Johnathan highlights how to handle the little things – such as customer retention – taking the smoke and mirrors out of attribution, and the importance of personalisation.
The conversation covers:
- Best content management system and why? (6:00)
- Shopify Plus vs. Magento: what’s better for me? (6:48)
- What’s the average conversion rate for my eComm website? (7:30)
- My social traffic is not converting – what gives? (10:26)
- I’ve installed heat mapping software – now, what do I do? (12:38)
- Where does attribution fit into all this? (14:40)
- How do you measure success when you’re running loads of different campaigns? (17:32)
- What’s a reasonable expectation for Return on Ad Spend (ROAS)? (18:50)
- What’s the best program for email automation? (22:11)
- How does personalisation factor into driving sales? (22:52)
- Final tips and advice (25:55)
“There are much more cost-effective ways to keep that user buying from you. Think of how you can keep your clients as well as how you can get them.” – Johnathan Salamon
Connect with us
Did you find this information useful for your eCommerce brand? Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts with us – the good, the bad, and the ugly. Simply email us at [email protected] or call us on 1300 462 115.
Sign up for our fortnightly podcasts on iTunes or Stitcher for more chats with digital experts from Impress!ve™ (and don’t forget to leave us a review!)