Social Media Advertising Specialist
We’re looking for a clever and energetic Social Advertising Specialist who can walk the walk as well as talk the talk. You’ve got a great understanding of Paid Facebook/Instagram and know Digital Marketing like the back of your hand.
Our team are innovative, entrepreneurial, and seriously smart. We’re committed to learning, growing, and being better than the best. That’s why we need an exceptional Paid Facebook Specialist who will pioneer ground-breaking Facebook strategies and send client results through the door.
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrable experience driving exceptional outcomes through Facebook Analytics, Business Manager and Third Party Tools. You will also be well versed with Google Analytics with the ability to use data-driven marketing to make key decisions on clients websites in terms of improving sales and lead generation.
Do you tick these boxes?
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing Paid Facebook campaigns.
- Must have experience with Enterprise clients.
- Experience in an agency environment is preferred.
- Setting up, managing budgets and optimising Facebook campaigns.
- Building effective Facebook funnels.
- Conducting, measuring, and implementing the results of A/B tests for ad copy and audience targeting.
- Performing traffic analysis in Google Analytics related to paid digital traffic and other sources/mediums.
- Evaluating budget levels and provide recommendations.
- Measuring and optimising campaigns to meet KPIs.
- Planning, preparing, and delivering digital marketing reviews.
- Analysing clients business goals (increase leads, increase ecommerce sales, specific model promotion, etc) and translate to a digital marketing proposal.
- Strong strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thrives under pressure.
- Have great communication skills and presentation skills.
- Strong client relationships.
Want bonus points?
- You’re skilled in implementing pixels and setting up catalogues.
- You’re experienced in LinkedIn advertising.
- You’re Google Analytics certified.
- You’re experienced with GTM (Google Tag Manager).
What’s in it for you?
We’re very people focused here at Impressive, so you’ll find plenty of room for career progression and development. You’ll be working amongst like-minded people in an entrepreneurial environment at our sought-after Richmond location.
At Impressive we work hard but we play hard too! Culture is incredibly important to us, and we hope it is for you too.