Now hiring: SEO Specialist
We are looking for a technically minded SEO Specialist who is not only on-the-ball, but passionate about delivering outstanding results for every client. You’ve got a great understanding of Search Engine Optimisation and know Digital Marketing like the back of your hand.
Our team is innovative, entrepreneurial, and seriously smart. We are committed to learning, growing, and being better than the best. That’s why we need an exceptional SEO Specialist who will pioneer ground-breaking optimisation strategies and send client results through the door.
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrable experience driving exceptional outcomes through on-page optimisation fundamentals as well as offsite initiatives, including link building, content syndication and SEO health checks. You will also be well versed with various SEO tools including AHREFS, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Siteliner etc.
Do you tick these boxes?
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with Search Engine Optimisation.
- Demonstratable experience successfully managing enterprise level campaigns.
- An understanding of a website’s technical components, and how to effectively refine them.
- Expertise in analysing a website’s search performance for both desktop and mobile.
- Proven experience in meeting tight deadlines and juggling multiple projects, without compromising quality.
- Prior knowledge of PHP, HTML and various CMS.
- Must have an understanding of onsite & offsite optimisation.
- You have excellent and proven relationship skills and are able to forge strong professional working relationships with staff and clients.
- You have a good understanding of industry trends and keep up to date with all algorithm changes.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong time keeping ability, with the understanding of the need to allocate time spent on clients correctly.
- Ability to communicate with different teams the time required per client per month to achieve a high level of level organic search results.
- You are a team player.
- Eager to continuously learn and grow your knowledge and skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
What’s in it for you?
Aside from a very competitive salary, you’ll also find plenty of room for career progression and development.
You’ll be working amongst like-minded people in an entrepreneurial environment at our sought-after Richmond location.
Ready to apply?
We’re taking applications right now. To apply, you’ll need to submit your CV to us, along with a cover letter explaining why you’re a shoe-in for this role.