PRIVATE POST(ONLY LOGGED IN USERS CAN SEE THIS PAGE):SEM & PPC Specialist
Now hiring: SEM | PPC Specialist
We are looking for a clever and energetic SEM Specialist who can walk the walk as
well as talk the talk. You’ve got a great understanding of Search Engine Marketing
and know Digital Marketing like the back of your hand.
Our team is innovative, entrepreneurial, and seriously smart. We are committed to
learning, growing, and being better than the best. That’s why we need an exceptional
SEM/PPC Specialist who will pioneer ground-breaking Paid Media strategies and
send client results through the door.
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrable experience driving
exceptional outcomes through Google AdWords, Google Display Network, YouTube
and Paid Social. You will also be well versed with Google Analytics with the ability to
use data-driven marketing to make key decisions on clients websites in terms of
improving sales and lead generation.
Do you tick these boxes?
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in managing Paid Media campaigns
- Managing budgets and bids for multiple platforms including Google AdWords,
Bing Ads, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Building effective Facebook/Paid Search campaigns.
- Managing Remarketing/Display campaigns in Google Display Network and third-
- Conducting, measuring, and implementing the results of A/B tests for ad copy and
- Performing traffic analysis in Google Analytics related to paid digital traffic and
- Evaluating budget levels and provide recommendations.
- Measuring and optimising campaigns to meet KPIs.
- Acting as one of the resident digital marketing experts.
- Providing guidance, support, and training to junior SEM specialists.
- Planning, preparing, and delivering digital marketing reviews.
- Analyse clients business goals (increase leads, higher search visibility, specific
model promotion, etc) and translate to a digital marketing proposal.
- Strong strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thrives under pressure.
Want bonus points?
- You’re Google AdWords certified
- You’re Google Analytics certified
- You understand current digital trends and consumer needs
What’s in it for you?
Aside from a very competitive salary and uncapped bonuses, you’ll also find plenty of room for career progression and development.
You’ll be working amongst like-minded people in an entrepreneurial environment at our sought-after Richmond location.
Ready to apply?
We’re taking applications right now. To apply, you’ll need to submit your CV to us, along with a cover letter explaining why you’re a shoe-in for this role.