We’re looking for a smart and energetic Performance Manager who speaks the same language we do. You’ve got great experience managing SEM and Paid Media campaigns and know Digital Marketing like the back of your hand.At Impressive, we’re a talented bunch of award-winning digital marketers. We’re a dynamic, high-performance, fast-growing agency; in fact, we have just been announced by Deloitte as the 25th fastest growing tech company in Australia. Now that’s Impressive!
About the Role
You will be hands-on, responsible for a diverse portfolio of clients, executing campaigns to send client results through the roof. You will be pioneering Paid Media strategies. You will also be well versed with Google Analytics with the ability to use data-driven marketing to make key decisions on clients’ websites in terms of improving sales and lead generation. You can demonstrate previous experience relating to the strategising, planning, and execution of single-channel campaigns, as well as supporting the strategising, planning, and execution of multi-channel campaigns.
Do you tick these boxes?
- Minimum 3-5 years experience building and running Paid Media campaigns (Search, Paid Social, or both)
- Minimum 3-5 years experience building, managing and optimising SEM campaigns (Google Ads)
- Google Ads certified
- Google Analytics certification (is preferable)
- Previous agency experience
- Knowledge of at least one additional digital marketing channel (Paid Social, Display/Programmatic, Affiliates, SEO, etc)
- Experience in managing at least one person for at least 1 year in an agency or client-side environment
Responsibilities and duties:
- Managing budgets, bids, and optimisation strategies for Search, Display, Video, and shopping campaigns across all major search engines
- Conducting, measuring, and implementing the results of A/B tests for ad copy and targeting
- Performing traffic analysis in Google Analytics related to paid digital traffic and other sources/ mediums
- Measuring and optimising campaigns to meet KPIs
- Evaluating budget levels and providing recommendations, projections, & forecasts
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to learn and grow your career in an award-winning agency
- The ability to work across an exciting, diverse portfolio of clients
- Receive on the job training and support through our Impressive Training Academy
- An energetic, dynamic, team-orientated culture with a passion for training and development
- Employee Assistance Program with free counselling services, health and well-being discounts
- Flexible working options
- Team lunches and social events because we love our work!
- Quality coffees on-site all-day
- Volunteer leave
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is wanting to be part of a talented team and is looking for career progression.