Partnership Manager | SEO, PPC, Facebook | Uncapped Comms
We’re looking for a switched-on, mature and energetic Partnership Manager who can walk the walk as well as talk the talk. You will have a great understanding of small to medium businesses, their needs and challenges, as well as how to relate to them.
You will be responsible for managing and growing a portfolio of new and established clients, ranging from Small to Enterprise level. You know how to pitch, build relationships, and most importantly – close deals. You’re not someone who sells products but creates solutions to problems. You’re comfortable interacting with all personalities, know how to think under pressure, and can upsell, cross-sell, and manage Enterprise level portfolio’s like a pro.
Our team is innovative, entrepreneurial, and seriously smart. We’re committed to learning, growing, and being better than we were yesterday. That’s why we need an exceptional Partnership Manager who can nurture and grow our Affiliate and Reseller partnerships.
Do you tick these boxes?
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in selling in the advertising sector and an understanding of digital products like Facebook and Google.
- Adequate knowledge and experience supporting management in a corporate environment in a client relationship / account management role.
- Has client relationship engagement experience from admin to C-level
Confident presentation skills.
- A sound understanding of current trends and consumer requirements.
- Capable of preparing client proposals to a professional standard.
- Proven ability to analyse processes and ensure continuous improvement.
- Systematic approach to account management processes
- Excellent interpersonal/telephone skills and intuition
- Ability to generate ideas for business improvement
- Thrives under pressure
- High levels of enthusiasm, energy and resourcefulness
- High degree of accountability and attention to detail
Want bonus points?
What’s in it for you?
Aside from a very competitive salary commensurate with your experience, excellent commissions and enticing incentives, you’ll also find plenty of room for career progression and development as we have grown significantly in the last two years. You’ll be working amongst like-minded people in an entrepreneurial environment at our sought-after Richmond location. You’ll have your choice of Mac or PC computer, along with a company phone which are the tools of the trade.
Ready to apply?
We’re taking applications right now, and this position won’t be around for long. To apply, you’ll need to submit your CV to us, along with a cover letter explaining why you fit our excellent culture and can run your own race to success with the support of our team.