Want to join a team that’ll have you feeling at home right away?We’re looking for a smart and energetic Operations Director who speaks the same language we do. At Impressive we’re a talented team of award-winning digital marketers. We’re a dynamic, high performance, fast-growing agency; in fact, we have just been announced by Deloitte as the 25th fastest growing tech company in Australia. Now that’s Impressive!
About the role
Reporting to the GM, the Operations Director is responsible for creating operational excellence and efficiency within the Impressive business. We are looking for a confident individual with strong operations and technical experience who own the systems, create workflows and automation, and streamline processes so that we run like a well-oiled machine. They should have a passion for solving problems, identifying solutions, leading projects, and working with cross-functional teams. Candidates must have a strong knowledge base of digital media operations pertaining to SEO, Paid Search, Paid Social, Email Automation and Content. The Operations Director is expected to define, implement and improve our system performance and effectiveness, and reshape company behaviours.
- Creating operational efficiency and excellent to reduce wastage and increase client profitability
- Map out documentation and own processes for the Impressive experience from client’s first engagement to campaign execution
- including sales, onboarding, account management, systems operation, delivery, billing and reporting
- Develop, maintain and drive adoption of support tools to service the organisation efficiently and effectively
- Integration of key business platforms and workflows so systems ‘talk’ to each other and maintain data accuracy
- Regularly evaluate the efficiency of business procedures to ensure systems are agile, nimble and effective
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics, i.e. NPS, timesheets, billable hours, employee utilisation, system use
- Create models and reporting dashboards that measure sales inputs (CRM) and output metrics (team tracking to goal; pacing to quarterly targets etc)
- Line management of support teams: Project Management, Design, Web Dev, Marketing Automation and Content
- Train new staff across systems and processes, including planning, assessment review and documentation required.
- Analysing systems & partnerships to make sure they meet agency requirements, provide value, and suggest alternative systems where needed
- Minimum 4 years working in a digital media agency or organisation supporting the advertising sales function
- Great attention to detail, and an outcome oriented mindset – always thinking a few steps ahead about the impact of any changes
- Must be task driven & have the ability to produce and hit key deliverable deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for quality control and getting everyone organised
- Are familiar with CRM, time and project management systems such as Hubspot, Asana, HourStack, Slack, G Suite
- Lean 6 sigma, TOC3 or similar efficiency model knowledge and application
- Previous experience in a media operations role
Success is measured by
- Analyse and reduce operate expenses by increasing operational efficiencies across systems, streamlined processes and strategic automation
- Reporting to highlight billable utilisation and ensure clients are serviced to within 20% budgeted hours hours against retainer
- Optimise Impressive Ways documentation to accurately introduce company systems, structure, ethos, and tribe knowledge
- Drive online Knowledge Hub capabilities and use, compiling training resources, and filling knowledge/process gaps
- Ensure all overdue Asana tasks are below 10%
- Analyse NPS and use to drive business areas needing improvement
- Improve agency use of systems through better setup, efficient processes, clear documentation, training, automated workflows, and follow up
- Review & manage vendor contract accuracy including length, clauses and liabilities
- High CRM accuracy, with alerts and workflow for client information and contracts
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to learn and grow your career in an award-winning agency
- Receive on-the-job training and support through our Impressive Training Academy
- An energetic, dynamic, team-orientated culture with a passion for training and development
- Employee Assistance Program with free counselling services, health and well-being support, and financial and legal assistance
- 12 “Impressive Days Off” per year (in addition to 4 weeks annual leave)
- Flexible working options
- Team lunches and social events because we love our work!
- Quality coffees on-site all-day
- Volunteer leave
- Referral bonus program
- Healthy breakfast and snacks all-day
- New modern working space
- Employee discounts (including electronics, gym memberships, and more)
- Dog-friendly office and more!!!!!!!!
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is wanting to be part of a talented team and is looking for career progression.