Digital Marketing Account Manager
We’re looking for a clever and strategic Digital Marketing Account Manager who can walk the walk as well as talk the talk. You’ve got a great understanding of digital marketing, and know account management like the back of your hand.
You don’t just meet targets, you exceed targets. You’re comfortable with people, know how to think under pressure, and can upsell, cross-sell, and every-side-sell like a pro.
Our team are innovative, entrepreneurial, and seriously smart. We’re committed to learning, growing, and being better than the best. That’s why we need an exceptional Digital Marketing Account Manager who will pioneer ground-breaking marketing strategies and send clients results through the roof.
Do you tick these boxes?
- At minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a digital agency.
- Experience in account management, sales, both face-to-face and on the phone.
- Applause-worthy communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent planning, organisation and computer skills.
- Able to whip-up professional client proposals and reports.
- Strong strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to develop new sales strategies.
- Great intuition and attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Thrives under pressure.
Want bonus points?
- You understand current digital trends and consumer needs.
- You know how to sell long-term digital projects.
- You’re Google Analytics certified.
- You’re Google AdWords certified.
- You have strong knowledge of SEO.
What’s in it for you?
Aside from a very competitive salary commensurate with your experience, sweet commissions and enticing incentives, you’ll also find plenty of room for career progression and development. You’ll be working amongst like-minded people in an entrepreneurial environment at our sought-after Richmond location. Plus, you’ll have your choice of Mac or PC computer, along with a company phone. Score.
Ready to apply?
We’re taking applications right now. To apply, you’ll need to submit your CV to us, along with a cover letter explaining why you’re a shoe-in for this role.